Focuses on the problems existing in the relationship.
- It helps you to identify what is causing the conflict.
- Helps you to decide what changes need to be made in the relationship and in the behaviour of each partner.
- You learn how to avoid competing with each other.
- You learn how to interact differently within the relationship.
- You learn how to communicate more effectively.
- You learn how to listen more closely.
- It helps you to identify common life goals.
- It teaches you how to share responsibilities within the relationship.
- It can support you in managing the difficult and painful process of separating.